Highlander Heating Services
Why Choose Central Heating for your Home/Workplace?
While most of the Northern Hemisphere uses central heating to keep toasty warm in winter, New Zealanders suffer through cold, draughty and mouldy living conditions and have some of the coldest homes in the developed world. Centrally supplied Heating provides economical and powerful systems which evenly heat each room. It is a clean and energy efficient way to keep your family and staff warm and healthy through winter. The World Health Organisation (WHO) recommend a room temperature of 21* to stay healthy – how would your home or workplace currently compare? It may be time to make the switch to central heating…
The benefits of switching to Central Heating in NZ: –
- A draught free, evenly warm environment
- Automatic, programmable heat
- Energy Efficient, low emissions and
- More effective than using Heatpumps
- Less moisture and a much healthier living/working environment
- Clever options to also be able to efficiently heat your tap water and spa/swimming pool
Give Neil and the team a call on 021 059 5281 to find out how affordable central heating can be.